Strona korzysta z plików cookies w celu realizacji usług i zgodnie z Polityką Plików Cookies. Możesz określić warunki przechowywania lub dostępu do plików cookies w Twojej przeglądarce.
Codex: Death Guard contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Death Guard collectors. Within this 104-page hardback, you’ll find:
- The Wages of Heresy: a detailed history of the Death Guard’s descent into absolute filth and corruption, driven into a grotesque damnation by the cold ambition of Mortarion, and a description of their homeworld and their enormous, rotting Plague Fleets;
- The organisation of the Death Guard: a surprisingly organised and coherent Legion, for all the rot and bloat, with 7 Plague Companies at the head of a vast and diverse force;
- The Chronicle of Virulence: a timeline of the Death Guard’s ten-thousand-year war of sickness waged against the servants of the false Emperor, with an annotated map showing key war zones;
- Heraldry and colour schemes for a variety of vectoriums and warbands;
- Background and details on each character and unit available to a Death Guard army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, depicting the colour schemes of the Death Guard expertly painted by the ‘Eavy Metal team.
Everything you need to get a Death Guard army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 33 datasheets containing rules for every Death Guard unit;
- Army abilities reflecting the Death Guard’s methods of war;
- Gifts of the Plague God: wargear both ranged and close-combat used by the Death Guard;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Scions of Mortarion: rules for Battle-forged armies:
- 6 unique Warlord Traits,
- 14 unique Stratagems (with a focus on the psychic might of this army),
- the Relics of Decay (6 rare artefacts unique to the Death Guard),
- the unique Contagion psychic discipline, available to all Death Guard psykers;
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives.
© Copyright 2015-2020 Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone
Realizacja projektu Igor Chudy