|To nie jest samodzielna gra. Do gry wymagana jest następująca gra:||Tainted Grail: The Fall of Avalon (edycja angielska)|
After each of our three campaigns (Fall of Avalon, Last Knight, Age of Legends) you have to say goodbye to your leveled and equipped characters. By the end of their journey, they are not exactly a “B” team anymore. Though still tormented and afflicted, they have transformed the world around them in meaningful ways. Their legacy will live on, while the characters themselves fade into history, leaving place for another team of unlikely heroes from another age.
Or do they?
With the “Red Death” add-on campaign, you now have another option. You may play it after finishing any of the other thee large campaigns, and take your favorite heroes on a last, one-way mission to mysterious Homelands. Their ship will slip into the mists separating Avalon from our reality, and spend many weeks traversing the border between the worlds. Finally, it will emerge back in Homelands, many years after the plague, where answers to some ultimate questions lie buried under the rubble of desolated cities.
- What happened here after most humans departed for Avalon?
- Is it safe to return?
- What caused the plague?
- How did Arthur learn about the island of Fore-dwellers?
- What secrets did he leave behind?
“Red Death” is an expert-level expansion campaign for Tainted Grail. It contains 32 dangerous Location cards that allow you to visit a part of a kingdom ravaged by plague, where unspeakable horrors still lurk among the ruins. These horrors won’t be your only problem! The ancient undersea empire of Fomoria already surveys the lands abandoned by humans, while brutish Picts of the north, who somehow built resistance to the disease, raid the ruins looking for treasure, magic – and something more sinister. Then, there are solitary survivors who outlasted the plague. They’re often mad and dangerous, but their knowledge may help heroes survive.
Pick your allies and enemies, solve difficult riddles, navigate ruins of the old world and face some of the hardest Encounters created for Tainted Grail. And if you survive, learn things that will put the main storyline of three campaigns in a new light.
This add-on campaign will contain approximately 15-30 hours of gameplay grouped into an 8-chatper story. Just like our base campaigns it offers multiple endings and branching paths, so you can try to solve it in a different way multiple times!
Extended Character Advancement
Naturally, a large amount of additional gameplay meant we had to extend the Character progression. That’s why the box also includes new and exciting Advanced Abilities that can help you upgrade your Attributes even further!
Not to mention that many artifacts or items found in Homelands are much more powerful than anything found on Avalon.
In total, Red Death contains:
- An Exploration Journal with 120 pages of choices, interactions and involving story.
- 3 new large miniatures: an unspeakable horror haunting the streets of dead cities, a bloated beast transformed by the plague, and a sentinel of an ancient, undersea empire that looks for new lands to claim.
- 16 new Advanced Ability cards (containing 32 new Abilities) that expand Character Advancement system, allowing you to take your experienced characters even further.
- 20 Items - as Characters explore the abandoned Homelands, they discover many objects that were never found on Avalon.
- 30 new Secrets, some of which are very difficult to acquire.
- 40 new Encounters, including some of the hardest Combat and Diplomatic challenges in the entire Tainted Grail.
- 40 new Events, including story events for 8 new Chapters and some unique random disasters that will challenge your group.
- 3 intro letters for teams from 3 different campaigns