Unravel the mysteries of Ravenloft in this dread adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game
Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The wind’s howling increases as he turns his gaze down toward the village of Barovia. A lightning flash rips through the darkness, but Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the wind fills the midnight air. The master of Castle Ravenloft is having guests for dinner—and you are invited.
- A fantasy-horror adventure for characters levels 1-10, Curse of Strahd provides everything a Dungeon Master needs to create an exciting and memorable play experience.
- Written in consultation with Tracy Hickman and Laura Hickman, creators of the original Ravenloft adventure.
For use with the fifth edition D&D RPG: Player's Handbook, Monster Manual and Dungeon Master's Guide
The winners of the 2016 ENnie Awards, an annual fan-based celebration of excellence in tabletop roleplaying gaming, were announced at this year's Gen Con.
- Winner (Gold): Best Adventure: Dungeons & Dragons (Curse of Strahd)
- Winner (Gold): Best Art/Cover: Dungeons & Dragons (Curse of Strahd)
- Winner (Silver): Product of the Year: Dungeons & Dragons (Curse of Strahd)